Modern bohemian museum-quality fine art prints by artist Uma Gokhale printed with Epson series printers and inks on thick & durable matte paper using state of the art digital giclée printers. All good things as they mean the print will last a lifetime and remain as vibrant as the day it came off the press. Worldwide shipping available.
• Exclusively signed by the artist
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• Unframed print
• Great alone or as part of a art gallery set
• Ready for dispatch in 2–7 business days
Our top-of-the-line equipment and extensive quality checks result in the best print quality in the industry. Our colors are more vivid, and match the original print file as closely as possible. All orders go through our 3-step quality check before we ship them out:
• We make sure the artwork is print-ready before printing
• Fulfillment specialists check quality while orders print
• Final quality check after printing and curing.