With so many design partnerships with companies working in the decor, fashion & lifestyle industry, readers and fellow artists often ask me why I haven't started my own lifestyle blog as several other artists have.
Here are 10 (funny) reasons why.
1. I do not look like a model just fallen out of a fashion magazine the moment I wake up.
2. I cannot have super white interiors with white sofas and everything else white with a 4 year old & a one and a half year old running around the house with juice, chocolate, watercolor and more. Let's be realistic.
3. I can not dress up on vacations based on what's in right now just to become more popular on social media.
4. In my every day life, I cannot choose to focus on getting the perfect picture over living in the moment. And fortunately my business does not depend on perfect pictures of me.
5. I do not love Bloglovin'.
6. My Instagram feed does not look like a stunning collection of pages from a (professional) photo shoot.
7. I do not use mobile versions of any social networks. So no social apps on my phone! (except for Instagram because I don't like the Desktop alternatives.)
8. I don't pout/pose and take selfies every day.
9. I have no idea what Snapchat is or how it works.
10. I am an artist at heart and not a model. I enjoy creating art and making designs and would not give up the time I devote to that for anything else.